This is likely to be a dumping ground for ideas and snippets of information. I will probably use it as a staging ground for items that will go on my blog later.
- Project Ideas
- Network management interface
- Web podcatcher
- Home Automation/management/monitoring system
- Network Lab
- Wireless Links to Work and DWC (with weather station + SDR/ham radio + camera?)
- PCB making kit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1zJwpkM9JQ&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLk__sNcJemQ-WJOvh0xoxng
- vacu-forming kit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maH5Ech0wK8&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLk__sNcJemQ-WJOvh0xoxng http://xrobots.co.uk/vacuum/
- laser cutter - http://labs.nortd.com/lasersaur/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEUGbagf5-4&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLk__sNcJemQ-WJOvh0xoxng http://www.buildlog.net/cnc_laser/index.php
- 3d printer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJndXebTG9I&list=FLk__sNcJemQ-WJOvh0xoxng&index=3&feature=plpp_video http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printrbot/printrbot-your-first-3d-printer?ref=live http://printrbot.com/ http://store.makerbot.com/replicator-404.html http://reprap.org/
- Minecraft/tekkit server + voice
- NAS server
- Backup Server
- Git server
- Mobile maker/hacker lab
- geek waistcoat
- Uber UPS/battery management system
- mega powersupply (run all DC devices in server rack from 1 switchmode power supply.
- IPv6 Training material
- Intro to Electronics training material
- Intro to Arduino training material
- Intro to RaspberryPi training material
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.